Top 5 Indian Talents in IPL 4 | Top 5 Indian players in IPL 4
IPL has been a talent hunt show for Cricketers over the years. We have seen the likes of Yusaf Pathan, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Murali Vijay, Manish Pandey, Vinay Kumar and Pragyan Ojha have used IPL has their launch pad for their place in national Side. IPL 4 has seen some new exciting players coming up as well as some experienced ones regaining their form and name. So here are the top 5 Indian players of IPL4.
1. Subramaniam Badrinath – The 30-year-old tamilian who unlike other 4 plays for this home franchise CSK has been the steel in the middle order of the super kings. When ever there has been quick wickets or batsman finding it hard to get going, in comes Badri with his wand and creates magic with his temperamental, innovative and stylish stoke play. The son of Chennai has been the biggest hit this season simply because he rose to the occasion when ever the situation demanded. With 350 runs which includes 5 fifties and his awesome commitment in fielding, he demands place in the national team. He is India’s Mr. Cricket hope he follows foot steps of his role model Mr. Cricket Mike Hussey.
2. Ambati Rayadu – The wicket-keeper batsman from Hyderabad who plays for Mumbai has been consistent performer alongside the master himself. The 25-year-old with his consistent and controlled aggression and with additional wicket keeping skills would be a name to recon with in the years to come.
3. Rahul Sharma – The 24-year-old towering leggie who plays for Pune warriors with his impressive performance has earned comparisons to legendary Anil Kumble. Being a 6’3” he extracts a good amount of bounce which troubles the batters. He holds the best economy rate in the entire IPL4 with 5.94 adding to his tally of 14 wickets. He is the missing link in the Indian test team who needs a leg spinner, hope his performances are impressed by the selectors.
4. Iqbal Abdulla – The slow left armer from Mumbai who plays for KKR has proved that T20 isn’t a nightmare for slow bowlers. The 21 year old’s accuracy and variations proves key to his success and he is a decent batsman lower down the order too. With his 13 wickets, he is one of the reasons why KKR are successful in IPL4.
5. Paul Valthaty – The 27-year-old Mumbaikar who plays for Punjab rose to be regarded a top opener with this clean and crisp knocks of 120 and 75 is successive matches. He possess the natural talent of awesome hand-eye coordination and with his array of shots and with his handy part-time bowling he could be a match winner in the shorter format of the game.
Other talents worth mentioning, Varun Aaron, Raiphi Gomez, Prasanth Parameswaran, Sreenath Aravind, Bharat Chipli, Sunny Sohal, Jaydev Unadkat and Anirudha Srikkanth.